Environment and quality
This is important to us at CHIRON: Our principles of quality, environmental protection, energy, occupational safety and health protection
Quality, environmental protection, energy, occupational safety and health protection play a prominent role in CHIRON's activities as a company and with its employees. Binding specifications define the standards that CHIRON has set for itself.
Our Quality Standards – The principles of our Integrated Management System (IMS):
- Quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health protection are the duty of every CHIRON employee
- We commit ourselves to ensure compliance with applicable legal obligations and their requirements through systematic inspections and appropriate measures
- Our goal is to continually improve quality as well as environmental protection, occupational safety and health protection in our enterprise
- The health of our employees is a valuable asset deserving the highest priority
- We empower our employees by appropriate information, training courses and instructions to quality-conscious, environmentally aware and safety-conscious work and behavior habits
- We work together in every area, regardless of our hierarchical position, to prevent mistakes and to analyze and eliminate detected errors
- We enhance the trust of the public and our customers and suppliers by providing factual information
- We prevent environmental damage and apply, as far as economically feasible, the best available state-of-the-art technology
- We take necessary precautions to avoid any emergencies and are committed to providing information on the effects of our activities in a professional manner
- We use energy selectively and sparingly.
- By taking the appropriate technical and organizational measures, we minimize the production of waste, environmentally harmful emissions and waste water
- We work in a process-oriented manner and have defined process owners for each area of our process map in order to systematically improve our processes, identify and minimize potential process risks and thereby increase customer satisfaction.
Standards that are met by CHIRON:
The environmental balance of CHIRON CNC machine tools is a trend setter
With regard to the environmental and quality management, CHIRON goes a step further. Because the CNC machine tools and processes have been designed to be highly efficient and exceptionally environmentally friendly. The environmental balance of CHIRON CNC machine tools thus not only leads the way in terms of energy requirements, but also in terms of the use of resources such as production time, space requirements, investment and personnel.
The Initiative Blue Competence
We are Alliance Member of the Sustainability Initiative Blue Competence. Blue Competence is an initiative of the VDMA for promoting and communication of sustainable solutions for the Mechanical Engineering Industry. By using the trademark “Blue Competence”, we commit ourselves to these twelve Sustainability Guidelines of the Mechanical Engineering Industry.